Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bali vacation 2009



It is really true that not until you witness and experience Bali yourself, then you realize that Bali really is the "Land of Gods" (Pulau Dewata).

This one week holiday in Indonesia we spent it in Bali with my wife's family. My wife, my sister and andreas went to Bali first last wednesday. I join them on Friday due to work. On Saturday we went directly to Sukawati Market, where we can find a lot of things made in Bali, such as T-shirt, paintings, arts products etc. all them are really unique with Balinese touch in every items. After that we went to Kuta beach..and Oh my God, not only the view but the experience is truly amazing..I have travel the world, but nothing is like this..too bad, we cannot explore the whole kuta beach..

The next day we went to GWK (garuda wishnu kencana) , again this place really wow-ed me..the GWK would be the largest statue in the world later on when it finish. And then we went to dreamland beach..the view was also amazing from here..

The next day we went for watersport in benoa cape (tanjung benoa). We tried the parasailing and bananaboat,which is quite expensive. I actually wanna try more like the flying fish, snorkeling an diving. In the afternoon we went to tanah lot for sunset, but the weather was not so good, so we cancelled.

There are a lot more that we have not seen in bali, and I believe there will be more trip to bali. Maybe next year for our honeymoon...;)







No comments: