Thursday, March 1, 2007

Wedding Day-Jakarta, 16th February 2007 (Part-2)

....After 4 days, Artha was finally recovered from her ill, but she was not totally recovered and still a rest for a few more days. I was so worried that she wouldn't be fully recovered during our wedding day. But she was very strong at that time and I can see her spirit and passion to recover is tremendously strong. And on the D-day, she finally gain her strength and make it until the end of our wedding ceremony.
One day before, on the 15th Feb. It was raining quite heavy in the afternoon, and we were so worried that the rain wouldn't stop and would cause another flood. At that time I also got a headache, and I have to sleep and take medicine to recover. On the night before the D-day, the rain stop and I was recovered from my headache. At that time all Artha's family stayed in a hotel in tebet-Jakarta area. On that night, me and artha prayed for the next day Wedding, we asked God for the success of our wedding. We prayed especially for the weather, so that the Hand of God can protect the church building that we used for the wedding from bad weather. And at that time we fully surrender to him and believe that He will give us the best wedding day ever.
I cannot sleep during that night because i was so worried, at around 3am I was awoken by a delivery guy who was delivering the hand-flower bouquet. At about 4am, all the families was already running around busy preparing their clothes and make up. When I dressed up, I have a trouble too on my Wedding suit. One of the button was broke and I have to replace it with a new one. Thanks God someone brought a spare button and so fortunate that it has the same design as my Wedding Suit.
Everything was perfect at that morning, me and my white wedding suit and my bride with her beautiful-elegant-long-white wedding Gown. Our wedding car was a silver Mercedes with flowers and a special plate number "B 1427 PA", which I translated as 14-Feb(2)-(20)07 or valentine day which is a day to love and close to our wedding day 16th Feb 2007, and the last 2 digits are PA or "Parlin Artha". We did not order that car due to its plate number, but it was so coincidence that we got that. Well I believe God has planned this all along.
After everything was ready, we went at about 7am in the morning to the church guided by a military police officer-bike rider. The weather was perfect at that morning and the traffic was not so heavy even though it was on friday...(To be continue)

1 comment:

Parlin-Artha-Axel said...

ya bro..I wore white in my wedding day, on the reception night I wore black suit. But picture not yet updated.