Wednesday, December 20, 2006

About Artha


Artha Margaretha Purba
12 Maret 1981, Medan
Education:
SD RK Setia Budi,medan
SMP Budi Murni I, Medan
SMU Budi Murni I, Medan
Tarakanita Secretarial Academy, Jakarta

Parlin story about Artha:
My Dear Artha is a fun loving lady when you really know her, however people sometimes misjudge her by being too harsh.
First time I saw her was in her guardian's place in Jakarta, but we have been communicating through Email and Phone before. I was quite stunned when i first met her, she is beyond my expectation. She is an elegant, dazzling, mature and adorable.
Well I guess I describe all. In short she is lovely, and that's why I love her.
She is a strong mature lady which compare to her age, she is older by attitude but younger by appearance. She can also be very spoil sometimes, however that actually completes her.


No comments: