Monday, March 12, 2007

Margaretha's Birthday

Today is a very special day for my lovely wife, Margaretha. 26 years ago she was born in this world and destine to be my soulmate and precious wife forever. As a surprise for her, I managed to give her a Birthday surprise by sending her a bouquet of white roses. Thanks to my sister in law, Osin (Yohana) and my uncle, om pit, who have helped me in arranging this Birthday surprise for my wife.
I have also bought a pair of t-shirt and mugs from here in Korea. It is a couple t-shirt and mug, and its look cute. I got it from an internet shopping so I also send it to my wife as a present. "My love...I hope this first birthday with me will be one that you can't forget forever".

For my precioussweetheart,

I am sorry for not being able to be there in your birthday.
I send you this white rose as a symbol of my pure and sacred love
I wish I could be there for you right now to hold you and hug you in my arms, but my heart is always be there with u.

Happy Birthday my amazingly beautiful wife, my Margaretha..
I love you so much, and i will always do..
God bless us n our love

Your hubby,
Parlin


No comments: